Murder charges are some of the most serious criminal charges someone can be accused of, and if you are facing murder charges, you may be frightened, angry and unsure of what to do next. What will happen if you are convicted of murder? Will you go to prison? What will happen to your family, your job and your entire life? With so much at stake, it is impossible to take murder charges lightly. You need solid representation from an experienced and unbiased criminal defense attorney. The Law Offices of Greene & Lloyd, PLLC are experienced litigators with proven success in defending violent felony charges and are available to assist you. No matter what the charges against you are, we believe you have the right to an aggressive defense. We will fight hard to get the charges against you dismissed or reduced, including:
- Hiring expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Reconstructing the scene of the crime
- Investigating all evidence against you to determine what may or may not be insufficient or inadmissible in court
- Interrogating witnesses of the murder and obtaining eyewitness testimony in your defense
- Investigating all aspects of your case to determine the best defense strategies
At Greene & Lloyd, PLLC, we will work hard to defend your rights, your freedoms and your liberties. Our goal is to safeguard your future and keep your criminal record clean and will do everything we can to ensure that you have the best defense possible. If you are facing murder charges, don’t throw your life away. We are available to help. Call now for a consultation to discuss your case.